A house becomes a home and a hearth after its residents come to stay in it and add character to the house, in terms of small, personal touches and by decorating it. And nothing makes the atmosphere of a house more vibrant and positive than flowers at various places in the house. Flowers can instantly change an impersonal and sterile looking place into a fresh, inviting and lively environment.
However, the only drawback of using fresh flowers to decorate the house is that they require your time and attention along with being a little heavy on the pocket. Time is required in the sense that fresh air need to be watered daily and changed periodically. You might even need to cut, trim and arrange the fresh flowers thus requiring attention and buying fresh flowers regularly is not cheap.
There are also several families who might be living in drought conditions or might be facing water scarcity or with climate conditions that do not allow for the growth of variety of flowers, like in a chilly place. Alternatively, several homes must be situated such that they have too much shade and not enough space to support growing actual plants and flowers within their homes. The solution to all these and several similar situations is to use fake plants Melbourne from The Garden Of Paradise to decorate the house with.
Advantages of using artificial flowers and plants
There are several benefits to using artificial plants and flowers to decorate your home.
- You do not need to water these plants daily.
- They are free of pests and insects hovering around it.
- They do not require any special maintenance such as optimum sunlight and fertilizers or special requirements as far as soil and feeding is concerned. Artificial plants only require dusting in a few months.
- These plants do not require any special arrangements or placements such as placing them in areas which get sunlight and not in the shady, dark spots.
- Additionally, these plants ‘thrive’ in all kinds of weather conditions, whether cold, balmy or rainy.
Even though the vibrancy of fresh flowers is hard to replace, many high quality artificial flowers are available that closely resemble the real ones. And these can even be cleverly mixed with real plants and flowers for a colourful combination.
Ways to decorate the house with artificial plants
There are several varieties to choose from ranging from silk flowers to artificial grass to faux creepers and trees. All these can be cleverly incorporated into the landscape of the house to enhance the decor.
- Houseplants, such as certain ferns and leafy plants, thrive indoors, but they require a fair amount of light and ventilation. Choose faux houseplants for areas where the real ones cannot thrive. Usually, the corners of a living room and dining area, which otherwise look bare and empty, can be decorated with these plants.
- Also, smaller potted versions of the plants can be placed in the kitchen to add a bit of vibrancy and cheerfulness to the place. Moreover, with faux plants, there is no fear of pests and flies infecting the kitchen.
- Small potted faux plants can be placed in the bathroom too, as part of the decor.
- The entry to the house can be made more welcoming by placing faux seasonal flower wreaths or flower hanging on both the sides. If you have a large doorway, make a statement with potted trees on both sides.
So, go ahead and decorate the house with artificial plants.